Some activities for personal and social development
- Exploring objects, places and people.
- Exploration and awareness of body parts.
- structured activities.
- Singing & dancing.
- Story telling & puppetry.
- Dramatization and playing family roles with the aid of dolls, toys, costumes and masks.
- Playing house with toys, furniture and dolls.
- Group activities.
- group games.
10. sand play.
Role of a teacher
2. Provides the environment for physical, intellectual & emotional development.
3. Keen observer.
4. Fairness, justice & equality for all.
5. Use of learning aid & not teaching aid.
6. uses exiting new activities and above all
7. Is a manager