Some of the outdoor playing activity tools are as follow:
- JUNGLE GYMS: The jungle gym, also called monkey bars or climbing frame, is a piece of play ground equipment made of many pieces of material, such as metal pipe or rope, on which participants can climb, hang, sit, and in some configurations slide.
2. SLIDINGS: Smooth surface made up of iron or plastic or wood where the children slide.
3. ROCKING HORSES: Horse made up of wood where the child sit and move to and fro.
4. SAND PITS: A pit is dug in outside the class room and is filled with sand or you can make wooden sand pit. Children love to play with the sand.
5. WADING POOLS: It is a structure design to hold water to enables swimming. A shallow pool for children is required in school to play with water or for swimming.
6. SWING: it is a swing made up of tyre, wood, plastic iron etc. for the children to play.