EXAMINATION INCHARGES (MINIMUM 4 MEMBER)
Exam Department in the school is one of the important department in the school. The school will not be able to function properly without proper exam department. Exam department must have minimum four member with one of the member as the head of the exam department.
ROLE of EXAM DEPARTMENT
- Conduct of Entrance test, Periodic test, Half yearly and Annual exam.
- Assessment format, blue print format, answer key etc
- Editing of question paper.
- Routine for the test and exam.
- Class room allotment.
- Duty Roster.
- Verify and uploading of marks in scholastic and co scholastic area.
- Designing & Distribution of marks sheet, answer paper, question paper, Report card etc
- Maintaining of hard copy and soft copy of result academy wise
- Prepare guidelines for teachers to prepare question paper for different examination
- Prepare precise and lucid instructions regarding (a) pattern of question paper (b) types of questions (c) rational marks allotted to different types of questions (d) language of instruction etc
- Collection of subject test paper/chapter wise test/weekly test/term test/end year examination/formative and summative assessment
- Circular:- Giving advanced circular to the teachers signed by the principal regarding submitting question paper, mark sheet on time and any other required documents
- Form a subject expert committee to ensure the quality of question paper