Knowledge based question:
- Remembering, simple recall question, to know specific facts, terms, concepts principles, or theories; identify, define or recite, information
- When was UN formed?
- What is meant by ‘constitution’?
- Define democracy.
- Which crops are used as cattle feed?
- Give one disadvantage of Green revolution?
Understanding based question:
- Comprehension- to be familiar with meaning and to understand conceptually, interpret, compare, contrast, explain, paraphrase, or interpret information)
- Describe the theory of Plate tectonic.
- How did the great economic Depression of 1929-34 affect Germany?
- How would you explain the rise of Napoleon?
- Discuss the argument given against democracy?
Application based question:
- (Use abstract information in concrete situation, to apply knowledge to new situation, use given content to interpret a situation, provide an example, or solve a problem)
- Why is educated unemployment a peculiar problem of India?
- Give some step to stop child labour.
- How can we stop deforestation?
- Give some advantage and disadvantage if India has bi party system.
- If there is no chief minister in your state. What suggestion you can give to runs your state?
- HOTS, Analysis & Synthesis, Classify, compare, contrast, or differentiate between different pieces of information; Organize or integrate unique pieces of information from varieties of sources
- Differentiate between Rajya sabha and lok sabha.
- Draw a diagram to show the different layers of atmosphere?
CREATING, EVALUATION & MULTIDISCIPLINARY:
- Generating new ideas, product or ways of viewing things, Appraise, judge or justify the value or worth of a decision or outcome, or to predict outcome based on values
- Is it important to increase the area under irrigation? Why?
- “Give me blood I will give you freedom”. Justify the statement.
- Which type of soil will you prefer to grow cotton plant? Why?
- Why are women employed in low paid work?
Question Based on Map: Question should be set based on the activity or Map Work done in the class.