What is art?
Creative expression of an individual. Art consist of Visual Art and Performing Art.
Visual Art: Drawing, Painting, Animation, Printmaking, Photography, Film making, Computer art, Sculpture, Craft, Needle work, Clay modelling, beads works etc
Visual Art: Visual art can be in the form of 2D Art Or 3D Art
2D or Pictorial
- Drawing and painting including Indian Folk art Painting
- Collage Making
- Computer Graphics
- Clay modelling and pottery
- Carving and Sculpture
- Basket weaving
- Metal Art
- Textile Making etc
Performing Art: Performing art can be in the form of Dance, Music, Drama
Dance: The Dance Teacher can teach the following dance style
Ballet, Bharatnatyam, Kathak, Tap Dance, Break Dance, Hip hop, Jazz, Tango, Salsa, Lion Dance, Waltz, Belly Dancing, Traditional dance of your own state etc
Instruments like Guitar, Piano, Violin, Drums etc can be done in the school
Different Generes of music can be taught in school: Indian Classical, Western Classical, Jazz, Rock, Rock and Roll, Blues, pop, Country music etc.
The following types of drama that can be done in the school
- Comedy – Comedies are lighter in tone than ordinary works, and provide a happy conclusion. The intention of dramatists in comedies is to make their audience laugh. Hence, they use quaint circumstances, unusual characters, and witty remarks.
- Tragedy – Tragic dramas use darker themes, such as disaster, pain, and death. Protagonists often have a tragic flaw a characteristic that leads them to their downfall.
- Farce – Generally, a farce is a nonsensical genre of drama, which often overacts or engages slapstick humor.
- Melodrama – Melodrama is an exaggerated drama, which is sensational and appeals directly to the senses of the audience. Just like the farce, the characters are of a single dimension and simple, or may be stereotyped.
- Musical Drama – In musical dramas, dramatists not only tell their stories through acting and dialogue, but through dance as well as music. Often the story may be comedic, though it may also involve serious subjects